I had a great time speaking at the ASCLS Region I Fall Seminar in Springfield, MA last week. It’s always great to get out to the different areas in the country and have an opportunity to network and meet some new medical laboratory professionals. Thanks to Kyle Riding and the folks in ASCLS Region I for inviting me to speak.
- Presenting at CLCC ’18 on Case Studies in Lab Design
- Don’t Miss the 2018 Intermountain States Seminar in Beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming!!
- New Article – ASCLS Voice: An Alternate View on the Laboratory Workforce Shortage
- Speaking at 2017 ASCLS Annual Meeting in San Diego
- Striking a Balance between Point-of-Care and in Laboratory Testing