I will be heading to the 2013 Clinical Laboratory Educators’ Conference in Kansas City later this week. I’m looking forward to seeing all of my laboratory educator friends and catching up on the latest in clinical laboratory education tips and trends. Hopefully I’ll be seeing you there.
- Presenting at CLCC ’18 on Case Studies in Lab Design
- Don’t Miss the 2018 Intermountain States Seminar in Beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming!!
- New Article – ASCLS Voice: An Alternate View on the Laboratory Workforce Shortage
- Speaking at 2017 ASCLS Annual Meeting in San Diego
- Striking a Balance between Point-of-Care and in Laboratory Testing