While Laboratory reimbursement makes up for only ~3% of healthcare costs, CMS continues to push to cut Medicare’s Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule. The hits keep on coming.
- Presenting at CLCC ’18 on Case Studies in Lab Design
- Don’t Miss the 2018 Intermountain States Seminar in Beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming!!
- New Article – ASCLS Voice: An Alternate View on the Laboratory Workforce Shortage
- Speaking at 2017 ASCLS Annual Meeting in San Diego
- Striking a Balance between Point-of-Care and in Laboratory Testing