I will be presenting my session Case Studies in Lab Design: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly at the upcoming ASCLS-CA – Golden Gate CLMA Conference in Modesto, CA on Friday, June 8th. These groups have an excellent program planned, and I am pleased to be on the program with such an excellent group of speakers. Topics include:
- Biomarkers of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Pain Management, New Guidelines
- Valley Fever: Disease & Diagnosis
- Making Your Mind Magnificent
- Lab Automation & Efficiency
- PAMA & The Shifting Payment Landscape
Check out the full program by downloading the conference brochure below.
Register online at http://www.ascls-ca.org/.